Brown’s Gas oxyhydrogen has advantages over other fuels used as the primary fuel in incinerators:
- Plug-And-Play Installation
- Causes all the potential energy to be released from biomass and petrochemical fuels.
- Improves primary fuel efficiency.
- Reduces primary fuel costs.
- Neutralization of toxic and hazardous emissions.
- Eradication of smoke and ash.
- Brown’s Gas works with biomass, syngas, oil, coal, natural gas, propane, LPG & CNG primary fuels.
- Scalable to any production scale.
Brown’s Gas oxyhydrogen combustion support applications use the high-energy and catalytic properties of oxyhydrogen to cause the complete combustion of fuels which results in lower fuel volumes needed and lower emissions.
Brown’s Gas in Industry
The vast majority of industrial heat processes in the world are still done using combustion. Industrial heating hardware includes furnaces, mainly industrial boilers, industrial stoves, chemical heat treatments, drying processing, municipal central heating boilers, and so on.
The three key challenges of industrial heating furnace management are:
- to raise the combustion level,
- to improve the heat exchanging rate, and
- to lower the system operation and maintenance costs.
The industrial furnace operation has a large fuel consumption cost. Boilers waste a lot of fuel due to low fuel efficiency, and the combined inefficiencies of processing, transformation, transportation, and terminal use for fuels show only 31%-32% efficiency in developing countries, which is 10% lower than the international advanced level.
Brown’s Gas combustion support technology is highly efficient to satisfy the challenges of boiler management.
Brown’s Gas changes the profile of any fuel during combustion.
Brown’s Gas saves fuel and reduces emissions.
Our company is the original Australian Brown’s Gas company and we are ensuring the government & private sectors have the right machines, technology options, and business models to deliver secure and reliable renewable energy to society. We share knowledge openly to help government & industry achieve the optimum clean energy technology of Brown’s Gas and thereby energy transition effectiveness.
Brown’s Gas Generators
Our advanced technology electrolyzer is robustly constructed stainless steel industrial strength grade machines. The generators produce a stable and continuous oxyhydrogen gas from water which releases our zero carbon and zero pollution high-energy gas. Brown’s Gas is the only combustible fuel in the world that does not take oxygen from Earth’s atmosphere to burn and is mankind’s crowning glory in his quest for clean and green energy.
About Brown’s Gas in contrast to all other fuels including hydrogen,
- Brown’s Gas does not use oxygen from the atmosphere to combust.
- Brown’s Gas is the only truly clean source of combustion in the world.
- Brown’s Gas completes the renewables line up Solar – Wind – Watergas.
- Brown’s Gas is an Australian invention that creates a clean and combustible gas from water.
- The Brown’s Gas Fuel Booster converts the hydrogen and oxygen in the water to a unique gas.
- Brown’s Gas raw material is rich in oxygen (33.3%) and hydrogen (66.6%).
- Brown’s Gas works as a super-rich form of air in combustion processes.
- Brown’s Gas unleashes all the power in diesel fuel causing it to burn completely.
- Brown’s Gas implodes and destroys the emissions from burning fuels.
- Brown’s Gas is completely safe and non-explosive.
Simple, safe, low cost, and wide application.
Without air as the catalyst, combustion of any fuel is not possible. At sea level, Earth’s atmosphere contains approximately 20% of the primary catalyst oxygen. Oxygen is a vital ingredient for all combustion processes. Fuel sellers focus their attention on the untruth that all heat from combustion is caused by their fuel. This is an all too common misconception.
Our viewpoint is to focus attention on the oxygen content of combustion processes. We also focus attention on the water as the source of the highly flammable combustion catalyst Oxyhydrogen gas. Elementally water is comprised of one-third pure oxygen and two-thirds pure hydrogen. When this Oxyhydrogen gas produced from elemental water is added to the air a richer catalyst for combustion exists.
Generally, biomass combustion can be improved in the range of up to 30%, coal 15%, oil 15%, and gases 10%. The existing hardware and operational management of the hardware determine the results.
In addition to economically cutting fuel costs, Brown’s Gas combustion support applications have the following characteristics:
- Brown’s Gas is generated from water
- Brown’s Gas is a unique and superior gaseous catalyst
- Brown’s Gas is 100% clean and highly efficient
- Emits no secondary pollution
- Suppresses the generation of dioxins
- Reduces CO2 & NOx emission significantly
- Suppresses ash & soot
- Destroys particulate matter
- Destroys smoke
The steps for installing Brown’s Gas with a boiler, incinerator, furnace, or gasifier:
- Buy a Brown’s Gas generator of a size appropriate to the existing hardware.
- Mixing & adding a potassium hydroxide electrolyte to the machine.
- Connecting the machine to a power source.
- Inserting the gas output hose in the air blower for the hardware.
Brown’s Gas Generator
380V±10%, 50/60Hz, three-phase
Rated Capacity (KVA):
Working current (A):
Working Gas Pressure (Mpa):
Relative Humidity (%):
Rated Gas Production (L/h):
Filtered or deionized soft water
Water Consumption (L/hr):
The Insulation Level:
Power Supply Protection Grade:
Soft water or filter water
Ambient Temperature (℃):
This revolutionary new catalytic combustion technology has extensive application to industry:
- Industrial boilers up to 1 TPH steam output.
- Thermoelectric power generation up to 1 TPH steam output.
- Industrial heating furnace.
- Hazardous wastes incineration.
- Municipal wastes incineration.
- Biomedical waste incineration.